Like most athletes, I have constant changing plans and dreams, mostly limited by family and work commitments, physical fitness and injuries and finances. On this page I will try to keep you up to date with the races I have planned, have completed and those that are on my radar for “some point” in the future!
I always like to have a few races booked in the calendar to keep me focussed. Below is the current list:
- Lakeland 100 – July 2020
Previous Race Reports
Below are links to the races I have completed and published reports on here on the site, with most recent first. Enjoy!
- The Berghaus Dragons Back Race – May 2019
- Jurassic Coast Challenge – March 2019
- Montane Lakeland 100 – July 2018
- HEINEKEN Race to The Tower – June 2018
- Lakeland 100 DNF – July 2017
- The Pennine Barrier 50 – June 2017
- LDWA Winter Poppyline – February 2017
- The Montane Spine Challenger – January 2017
- Lakeland 100 – July 2016
- The Fellsman – April 2016
- Peddars Way Ultra – January 2016
- Kings Forest 50km – October 2015
- The Cumbria Way Ultra – September 2015
- Norfolk 100km – June 2015
- Hardmoors 55 – March 2015
- Peddars Way Ultra Marathon – January 2015
- Ely New Years Eve 10km – December 2014
- Grimreaper 40 mile Ultramarathon – August 2014
We all have one of these, in one shape or another and below are the races/events I would love to have a crack at some point in the future. Its a constantly evolving list so feel free to pop by and have a look from time to time.
So and in no particular order of priority, the current list includes the following:
- Tor des Geants
- The Spine Race
- Lavaredo Ultra Trail
- Ultra Tour Monte Rosa
- UTMB PTL
- Classic British Rounds, such as the Bob Graham Round
- A whole host of personal running challenges or adventures
Am I missing anything or do you have a race suggestion for me to look at? Let me know through the comments below.